Oberstraße 1, 55422 Bacharach
From the middle of the 16th century, the building housed the Electoral Palatinate Winery, which was extended as a three-winged complex. In the first half of the 20th century, the building was temporarily used as the hotel "Alter Zollhof". Since 1940 it has been the town hall and houses the municipal administration. The ground floor arcades on the courtyard side from the 16th century and the medieval water pipe are remarkable.