Originally, the farm was owned by the Archbishopric of Cologne. It was a farm of the Cistercian monastery Altenberg Abbey from 1133 and was extended by donations of Henry of Stahleck. From the year 1496 the estate was leased out. However, the administration of the entire monastery property remained in the hands of a monastic brother who was based in Petersacker. The farm administered vineyards and fields in Oberdiebach and Niederheimbach. As late as 1806, the vineyards bore 86,850 vines, which were sold for the benefit of the French treasury. The estate includes the early Gothic court chapel from the middle of the 13th century, the late Classicist residential house from 1840, the Gothicizing wayside chapel from 1895, the former stable barn and well house from 1914, and a half-timbered house from 1826 with a half-timbered barn. Today the farm is used for residential purposes and is not open to the public.