Fachwerkdorf

55413 Manubach

The Rheingoldstraße and Auf der Schadenbach in Manubach are characterized by their half-timbered houses.

More than 25 listed half-timbered buildings from the early 17th to the later 19th century are located in the founding core of the village. Among them are various farms and a former blacksmith's shop from 1587, which is considered the oldest building in the village.

Fachwerkdorf
Fachwerkdorf_1

Fachwerkdorf

55413 Manubach
Ortsgemeinde
55413 Manubach


Plan route